How I Stayed Up all Night: Insomnia?

So while all of you were asleep last night I kind of stayed up all night just staring into space like a crazy person.
I was right there with the night runners and watchmen.
No sleep.
So I started my long evening with downloading Youtube Videos, then I put down my net, went to bed and tried to sleep.
When I closed my eyes I had this idea for starting a charitable organisation that helps poor people and orphans celebrate birthdays.
Me and you we get to celebrate our birthdays every other day but there are people out there who do not get the chance.
I think birthdays are pretty special and I personally go nuts over mine every year.
So after making all the plans for a charitable organisation, I realised I do not have money to fund it so I got restless.
When I am restless I start moving furniture around but since I now like the layout of my house, I could not do that.
So I took some water, a bucket and soup and started washing the walls. It was now around three at night and I was washing my walls.
I might be a clean freak.
I am not admitting to it thou.
As I cleaned I wondered, did Jesus ever play sports? In the bible he does so many things but I am not sure of sports is one of them.
If you know the answer to that you can leave it for me in the comment section below.
So by the time I was done it was around four thirty and I heard someone running outside so I put on my sport shoes and workout clothes and joined them.
I do not even know if they were thieves running after stealing something or if it was just a night runner, I just wanted out of the house.
I ran and came back to the house without an answer.
I have just taken a shower now I am seating here writing this blog post that makes no sense at all and wondering if I will get some sleep today.
Do I have insomnia?

Comments