Does Love Really Exist?

So today I spent the whole day seated on the floor.
I will not say I did nothing the whole day, thou others may choose to see it that way, let's just agree to disagree.
After rewatching all my old movies, eating my weight in crunchy crisps, going through the web for the latest celebrity gossip I finally stumbled on a hot topic as I was talking to my friends.
In this generation, what is love?
But before we go into that did you know that Zari has finally decided to leave Diamond or that Kim and Kanye West have another kid named Chicago?
Mind blown.
Personally I think that kid was adopted.
But what do I know.
And I am getting off topic.
Sorry.
Back on topic, this generation people believe love is for suckers and schmucks who wanna get hurt and do not know how to protect themselves.
What happened to falling helplessly in love?
Or doing crazy things in the name of love?
What happened to having one partner for life, you know soulmates.
Personally as a woman and an author of love stories I would love to believe there is magic in the world.
And that magic is love.
But that is just my opinion.
What do you think?
Does love really exist?
Is it magic?

On a non related topic I have the best news ever, my new book CURSED is finally finished and will be in print soon.
Love Hunter and Eve, now those two know the meaning of true love.
Adios for now.

Comments