World War IV



Sometimes even I do not understand myself.
I know the right thing to do.
You know its the right thing to do it.
I decide to do it then end up doing the complete opposite.
Then I ask myself what now.
I guess that's what makes life interesting.
Speaking of life today I decided that when I become rich I want a normal house you know seventeen bedrooms and an infinity pool, but I also want a bunker so that when world war IV breaks out I will be safe.
 I am sure so sure it will be a nuclear war, I will live in the bunker two years then emerge as the only man left.
Can you imagine if it is a nuclear war how our kids will look like! They say that nuclear material mutates a person so people with four eyes or nine ears will be normal and us normal people will now be the weirdos.
What a world.
Another question, why do we keep building weapons of mass destruction? Its like everyday we come up with ways to kill each other in large numbers.
You hear of weaponized  anthrax or the deadly dirty bomb then you ask who came up with that!
I applaud the people who are helping other people or striving to save the environment. If we were all that way we could all live to a ripe age of ninety in a clean safe world.
Dreams.
Anyway I will help people, but I am still building that steel reinforced bunker. I am building the bunker for when people decide they are pissed off and want to destroy an entire country.
Or when the Russian president decides he is tired of listening to Donald Trump and North Korean president trade insults and blow them up. 
That is a real possibility to.
Russians are no joke.
Also they scare the shit out of me.

Comments