Rants of a Claustrophobic

God I am screwed.
Amen.
That short prayer sums up my life.
I am not suffocating.
The mud outside is not quicksand that will swallow me up and bury me.
That sums up what I am feeling now.
I am terrified of being in buses with closed windows and buses that are not moving.
Why is it not moving.
Why have we stopped.
Are we sinking.
Will i be trapped here.
What if I cannot escape.
Will I die
Will they find me
What if they cannot? Then I will be lost forever.
Like the mysteries of the world that can never be solved.
Let me just close my eyes and breath deeply
What if I close my eyes and cannot open the ever again
What if I breath deeply and end up using all the oxygen
Ooh crap how do people even breath
Do I start with out then in
Or in then out
Crap crap my chest is moving is that supposed to do that
Why cant I remember how to breath
Ooh God I cant breath
I feel the draft am safe
Their is air coming in so I can breath
Am okay
Am okay
Am okay
We are almost there
Just don't stop
Keep moving
If I look outside I feel like I am in a box and the whole world is out there
If I close my eyes I feel like I will never see light again
Ooh my God why did you stop again
Just push through
Go, go, go
Crap did I say that out loud
Great now everybody just think am crazy
Great Lynn, just great
OK they looked away just 5 more minutes
See its moving
My stomach hurts
Maybe it does not have anything to do with my fears
I am not afraid
Maybe I just drunk too much coffee
Yah that's it
The coffee
Is my heart even beating?
Is it too hot in here, I will just remove my jacket
That is so much better
Just hold on two more minutes
Yah keep lying to yourself their buddy
Whatever it takes
I feel tired, is anybody else tired
Good, I did not say that out loud
One more minute
The conductor closed the door why would he do that?
Their is already low air in here,
Count backward from one hundred.
So sleepy
5,,4,,,3,,,2,,,,,,,,,,,1
Ooh my God I made it
Freedom at last

Comments